As some of you know, I am an advertising student. Luckily, I get the opportunity to incorporate topics I love in some of my projects.
My current project is to attract people, through an advertising campaign, to visit any town of my choosing. I chose Franklin, NC. The gem capital! I have always wanted to mine my own gems. The mineral plentiful there is corundum (rubies and sapphires). I am reaching out to my followers because I know you guys are smart and creative. My goal is to think of beautiful, interesting ways to communicate to people how special it is to find your own gems amongst the dirt. The media in my campaign are up to me. Whatever ways will communicate most effectively. I really would love to get a dialogue going. Also I can elaborate on specifications of the project that I may not have been clear on.
No idea is too weird. No idea is too boring. I’d love to hear from you.
Oh yeah, and we should go on a mineral mining trip!
- goldentumbleweed likes this
- lifethroughgeologictime likes this
- dragonslave likes this
- littlemegathor likes this
- espressopatronum reblogged this from mineralia and added:
- espressopatronum likes this
- little-audrey likes this
- diffiflu likes this
- lungpiece reblogged this from mineralia
- gytha-ogg likes this
- brynnlovesraimi likes this
- amber-skies-with-dragons likes this
- ohnonotmeagain likes this
- citlalyy likes this
- 100percentmaybe likes this
- vampyria likes this
- stingraycoochie likes this
- ijusjuanuhdance likes this
- drusy likes this
- mineralia posted this